Name of Organization: FONTUR International
Position Title: Municipal Specialist/Planner
Level: New Grad
Location: Richmond Hill, ON
Term: 1 year contract with potential for a permanent position.
FONTUR International Inc. has grown to become the premier wireless infrastructure services company in Ontario. Founded in 2008, our quality, dedication, ethics, and performance are the foundation for our successful track record. Our principals have been in the business of providing site development services since 1995 and have a reputation for getting things done—efficiently and professionally.
FONTUR’s services include Telecommunication Planning, Strategic Consulting, Project Management, Site Acquisition, Renderings and Visual Impact Assessments and Smart City Planning.
FONTUR is growing to meet demand and expand its scope of services and is always looking for new talent to join our dynamic team of professionals.
- Preparation and submission of municipal applications to facilitate the planning, permitting and construction of telecommunication towers
- Writing reports, conducting research, and assisting with the preparation of strategic planning documents (for e.g., Smart Cities strategic plans and reports)
- Liaising with clients, municipal staff, and other stakeholders regarding applications
- Accurate regular reporting to the Project Manager/client. Attend status meetings as required.
- Attend public hearings and community meetings as required.
- Training will be provided
- Strong computer skills, i.e. MS Office, Outlook, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome
- Comfortable with public speaking and delivering presentations
- Well organized, detail oriented
- Excellent writing skills a must
- Familiarity with GIS programs and Google Earth would be considered an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in a fast paced environment
- Valid driver’s license, clean record and reliable vehicle an absolute must
- Office is located in Richmond Hill, Ontario in the Hwy 404 & 16th. Ave. area.
- Expected salary – Negotiable
- Must be willing to accept challenges, push the envelope and have fun doing it!
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com by May 11, 2018.
As much as we appreciate your interest in FONTUR International, only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls please.