Site Acquisition Specialist - Winnipeg, MB
Name of Organization: FONTUR International
Position Title: Site Acquisition Specialist
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Term: 1 year contract position
FONTUR International Inc. has grown to become the premier wireless infrastructure services company in Ontario. Founded in 2008, our quality, dedication, ethics, and performance are the foundation for our successful track record. Our principals have been in the business of providing site development services since 1995 and have a reputation for getting things done—efficiently and professionally.
FONTUR’s services include Telecommunication Planning, Strategic Consulting, Project Management, Site Acquisition, Renderings and Visual Impact Assessments and Smart City Planning.
FONTUR is growing to meet demand and expand its scope of services and is always looking for new talent to join our dynamic team of professionals.
Site Acquisition Specialist
- Identify potential candidates for wireless infrastructure sites.
- Liaise and negotiate with building owners, land owners, commercial and residential property managers to lease space.
- Interact with municipalities and other jurisdictional entities regarding site selection.
- Prepare documentation and reports for client approval.
- Coordinate site visits with clients and site owners and property managers.
- Complete lease documentation and any other documentation required.
- Review construction drawings with landlord, addressing any landlord requirements/modifications with client.
- Accurate weekly reporting to the Project Manager/client. Attend status meetings as required.
- Training will be provided.
- Strong computer skills, i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Well organized, detail oriented.
- Positive attitude.
- Strong reporting and communications skills.
- Fast paced environment.
- Ability to work independently, and as a team.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle a must.
- Travelling required within Manitoba.
- Applicant must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
- Must be willing to accept challenges, push the envelope and have fun doing it!
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 11, 2018.
As much as we appreciate your interest in FONTUR International, only qualified applicants will be contacted. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.